Bunk beds are a great space saving furniture piece, which is one of the reasons why families often prefer them over having two single beds. You can find bunk beds in variety of colors, but if you have two young girls sharing a room then you must consider getting them a pink bunk bed. This will add a splash of color and fun to their bedroom. And they’ll love sleeping, playing, and having guests over to show them their beautiful pink bunk bed.
Disclosure: This post features affiliate links, which means that we may get compensated for items purchased through our site, at no additional cost to the reader.
1. Susie Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, by Viv + Rae
This is a lovely traditional style bunk bed, that’s made of solid pine wood. It’s also very functional because you can separate it into two beds if needed.
Price: $249.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
2. South Lamar Twin over Twin Pink Bunk Bed, by Harriet Bee
Add a little country charm to your girl’s bedroom, which is reinforced with the beautiful arches and design of this bed. It’s made of environmentally friendly solid rubber wood, which is naturally more durable than pine wood. It can be separated into two beds, giving you more flexibility on how to use it in the future.
Price:$279.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
3. Jaylyn Twin over Twin Bunk Bed with Drawers, by Harriet Bee
This is almost identical bed as the one above, but with comes with two matching drawers. Which is perfect if your kids’ room needs more storage space.
Price: $336.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
4. Longhorn Hardwood Twin Bunk Bed, by Storkcraft
This is a lovely bunk bed in light pink. It can be separated into two twin beds, and comes with 1 year limited warranty.
Price: $299.49 from Overstock (image credit and retailer)
5. Nicholson Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, by Harriet Bee
This bed has a slim design and is a great space-saving solution to any childrens’ bedroom.
Price: $389.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
6. Melissa Twin Over Twin Youth Bunk Bed, by Furniture of America
Create a fun and vibrant kids’ bedroom, with this pink bunk bed. It’s crafted from durable wood, and is trundle ready in case you want to add a trundle bed underneath.
Price: $432.58 from Walmart from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
7. Edson Twin Over Full Bed, by Harriet Bee
This is a sturdy and beautiful bed. The best part is that it can be separated into a twin and full bed if needed.
Price: $509.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
8. Leuan Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, by Furniture of America
Here you have a bunk bed with two tone color: white and pink. There is a matching trundle sold separately, if you’re planning on accomodating guests.
Price: $625.34 from Walmart (image credit and retailer)
9. Travon Upholstered Pink Bunk Bed, Harriet Bee
This bed is completely different from all the rest, because it’s upholstered! It’s very trendy and chic, with nailtrim details and black latter and guardrails.
Prcie: $909.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
Pink Metal Bunk Beds
There is a wide range of metal bunk beds sold online. They are generally less expensive than wooden beds, but are also sturdy, have metal bed slats, and are easier to clean and maintain.
10. Maxwell Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, by Novogratz
This bed has an industrial modern design and comes in light pink, so will blend in more easily with different color schemes and interiors.
Price: $164.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
11. Premium Twin Over Twin Metal Bunk Bed, by Mainstays
This bed has a solid metal bed construction and a modern contemprary design. Comes with 1 year warranty.
Price: $169 from Walmart (image credit and retailer)
12. Maryanne Twin Over Twin Metal Pink Bunk Bed, by Viv + Rae
This is a modern metal bunk bed with rounded headboards, footboards and railings. It will make any bedroom look chic and colorful.
Price: $189.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
13. Jeanna Twin Over Full Bunk Bed, by Zoomie Kids
If your kids need more room when sleeping or to have sleepover guests, then getting a twin over full bunk bed is a good idea. This one is made of metal, and has two ladders on the headboard and footboard.
Price: $199.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
14. Makenzie Twin over Full Bunk Bed, by Harriet Bee
This is another practical twin over full bunk bed, crafted from sturdy metal and painted in bright pink. It can accommodate three kids, and it’s a great triple bunk bed.
Price: $239.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
15. Madelynn Full Over Full Metal Pink Bunk Bed, by Mack & Milo
This bed has a contemporary design, with a clean and streamlined silhouette. It features two full over full beds, making it perfect for teens as well. It’s made of sturdy steel, and comes with one year limited warrantly.
Price: $239.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
Pink House Bunk Beds
16. Schoonmaker Twin over Twin Bunk Bed, Zoomie Kids
Your kids absolutely fall in love with this house bunk bed. During the day they’ll spend hours playing, while at night will sleep happily in their own house bed. It’s crafted from pinewood, and has beautiful details throughout. The tent and curtains are already included.
Price: $1,049.99 from Wayfair (image credit and retailer)
17. Loft Bed House White and Pink Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed and Bookcase and Drawer
This is another fun house bunk bed, that has three built-in drawers and a bookcase. It has an l-shape, giving you more flexibility where to place it in a room. It’s manufactured by Furniture of America E-Commerce by Enitial Lab.
Price: $1,516 from Houzz (image credit and retailer)
Before you begin shopping for a bunk bed, here are some factors you should keep in mind:
1. The size and height of the room: A bunk bed should fit well in the room while leaving some space for other furniture items, such a desk, wardrobe, etc. Manufacturers provide bunk beds of various sizes and models. Making a note of measurements of the room dimensions is a good place to start when planning to buy a bunk bed.
2. What age is your child: This is another important factor to be considered when buying a bunk bed. If the child that is sleeping on the top bunk is too young, they may face the risk of falling and hurting themselves while climbing or getting down the bunk bed. This is why kids who are younger than 6 years old should not be sleeping on the top bunk. You can also look for a bunk bed with high safety railguards or one that is low to the ground. It should be able to handle the activity levels of the kids safely without causing any accidents. Also, check what is the maximum weight capacity of the top and bottom bed, before you buy it. Some might have 150 lbs weight limit, while others can have as high as 300 lbs. It depends on each model and brand.
3. Material: Bunk beds are either made of wood or metal. Metal beds are generally cheaper, long lasting, scratch-resistant and easy to maintain and clean. Wooden beds are comparatively more expensive but they render a very warm and cozy look and feel to the entire room. Make sure you check if the bed is crafted from real wood (for example: pine or rubber wood), or manufactured wood, or a combination of the two. Also check the maximum weight capacity.
Bunk beds are a fun addition to the kids’ bedrooms. Just a bit of care and caution in choosing the right bunk bed will ensure longevity and well as functionality.
Please note: the prices mentioned in this post were last updated on February 4, 2020. For up to date prices, please click on the link of each product.