- Check if it’s left or right hand facing sectional, or if it’s reversable allowing you to change the position as you wish
- Check the dimensions and if it fits in your living space
- Some sectionals come with an ottoman, or you may want to shop and match a different style ottoman
- You can find different colors, such as: black, white, grey, red, brown, blue and others. If grey is the color you’re going for, then check out this article of the best grey leather sectionals.
Disclosure: This post features affiliate links, which means that we may get compensated for items purchased through our site, at no additional cost to the reader.
1. Armadale Sectional, by Brayden Studio
Create a luxurious and classy living room with this white sectional, that won’t break the bank. Plus, it’s designed with comfort in mind, with adjustable headrests, foam-filled seats and pillow-top arms that give you that extra layer of padding. It’s upholstered in faux leather and is also available in black. Only thing to keep in mind, is that it’s available as a right hand facing sectional only.
Price: $799 from Wayfair (image source and retailer)
2. Montgomery Sectional, by Wade Logan
Another beautiful sectional that comes at an affordable price. Here you can choose between a left or right hand chaise, when you order the item. It’s upholstered in bonded and faux leather and is available in brown color as well.
Price: $899.99 from Wayfair (image source and retailer)
3. Ketan Right Hand Facing Sectional, by Orren Ellis
This sectional has a curved and free flowing design, which looks gorgeous when placed in the middle of a living room. It stands out from all the regular L-shaped sectionals. The headrests can be raised or lowered for ultimate comfort. It’s upholstered in PU leather and has solid wooden frame.
Available in grey, white, espresso, white/medium grey.
Price: $1,049.99 from Wayfair (image source and retailer)
4. Malden Tufted Leather Reversible Sectional and Ottoman by Abbyson
This is a nice leather sectional with ottoman, that’s perfect for smaller spaces. The sofa can be easily reversed to be left hand facing to right hand facing. It’s made of durable bonded leather upholstery, hardwood frame, and high density foam cushions. The seat cushion has tufted detail. The ottoman top lifts, and has storage space, which is very handy if you need to store away and hide some items in your living room. It’s available in black or brown.
Price: $1,121.99 from Overstock (image source and retailer)
5. Courtdale Leather Sectional by Wade Logan
6 colors available: black, caramel brown (shown above), red, blue, freesia/mustard, and maroon.
Dimensions: depth 66” and width 105”
Price: $1,909.99 – $2,140.99 depending on color from Wayfair (image source and retailer)
6. Del Ray Leather Sectional in Oxford Black, by Strick & Bolton
Price: $2,399.99 from Overstock (image source and retailer)
7. Jerald Leather Sectional by Wade Logan
6 colors available: black, brown, grey, white or brick red.
Dimensions: depth 87.5” and width 125”
Price: $3,399.99 – $3,799.99 from Wayfair (image source and retailer)
8. Ramona Sectional by Wage Logan
4 colors available: black, light grey, white, and elephant grey
Dimensions: depth 73” and width 123”
Price: $3,799.99 from Wayfair (image source and retailer)